Tuesday, October 28, 2008

Sorting, Organizing, Packing, and Giving away....

That's what I have been doing lately. We have moved 8 times in 10 years of our marriage (thanks to the Army for that), and still have too much stuff. So, this time, I'm really trying to go through everything. We are allowed to take our households up to 18,000 lbs to Korea, and also store things here paid by the government....the dilemma is what to take and what not to take...

My camera is in the process of repairing(I hope)..Last week, I accidentally dropped my camera on the driveway and the camera view finder popped out..ouch! thankfully it was repairable but it would take 4-6weeks to get it back! I need my camera back soon!!!!!

Well, Gotta get busy again!

By the way, this will be James's new ride in Korea! Apache Longbow Helicopter


James is excited to fly Apache again.

2 comments:

The Phillips Place said...

big changes! we're excited for you guys! and i'm with you in spirit when it comes to all of the moving business-- sorting, giving away, packing, and more sorting. always with the sorting. i try to be too organized every time :).

we're praying for you all!!!!

Tiffany said...

We're very excited for you both! To be near more family and for James to get back in the BIG RIG! I don't know that Jason would freely admit it, but I think the fixed wing has softened him up a bit and he misses the AH64D, too! Best to you all and keep us posted! XOXO The Borens

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed