Tuesday, November 18, 2008

Progress....


We went to the Fort. Lee in Richmond yesterday for 'official passport' for James, Caleb and Ben...I know..I, being a Korean, don't get the official passport:) basically, it makes me unofficial:).

Got the airline tickets - leaving on Dec 30th to San Francisco, on Jan 5th, 2009 from San Francisco to Korea, and set the dates for the movers to come pack and move (third week of Dec).

Wow...we got a lot done! We were able to get the tickets for us to stop at San Francisco on the way to Korea for a week, so, we will be spending about a week in San Francisco! I'm excited to spend our 10th Anniversary at San Francisco...James better get busy for making some plans! haha.. San Francisco, here I come!

As of today, our house is for sale/rent!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed