Caleb turned 6 today...it is hard to believe! We had celebrated his birthday at the pool with friends and family and Caleb had a blast! As a family tradition, James made Caleb's birthday cake (Thank you James for making his birthday special-you did a wonderful job)..Caleb wanted to have a monster truck cake:) he was so thrilled!
Time is flying...I still remember delivering him at the hospital after a long 22 hour labor...He is a strong willed, determined, creative, smart, funny, energetic, and very special little boy. We pray that God would bless his life with many blessings.
CALEB, WE LOVE YOU VERY MUCH and HAPPY 6th BIRTHDAY!
2 comments:
Happy Birthday Caleb! We still remember your first birthday cake--they keep getting better and better. Excellent job on this year's as always, James! :) CJ and I are impressed!
Hope you guys are doing well! Miss you!
Happy Birthday to your big boy! I think he and my 6 year old boy Bryan would get along great!
And WAY TO GO James, on such a great cake!
Post a Comment