Friday, February 25, 2011

Three Months in Dubai


Wow...three months have been gone by so quickly.   After three months, I feel more settled, our house feels more like home, I can get around better without getting lost..lol...(I would like to venture out  more).
And finally after three months of shopping, I told James that I hate shopping in Dubai...just because it takes so much time!!!! to find and buy something.  Malls are just too big and spread out all over the city...(Okay, I'm not complaining...it just take time)

Life has been good so far...everyone is healthy, no one has been really sick, we have a great neighborhood where the boys can be safe playing outside, grateful for our home where we spent most of our time together as family,  homeschooling has gotten better, lots of things to do around the city/area, I'm grateful for James's job and James working hard to provide for us! most of all, we are thankful for God's timing and faithfulness on our lives.

Of course, we have our own issues and moments we need to work it out.... who wouldn't have?  That is a part of life.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed