:: Boys playing soccer with my Dad(Thankful for his health)...
Thankful for a school ground near by..
:: Enjoy walking with my parents every evening after dinner
by the river bank we used to live.....
:: Korean Ice cream bar treats after walking:)..refreshing!
:: It's been raining on and off but I am enjoying these rainy days
since I don't get any in Dubai:)
:: Got a new haircut - Just a trim...I am not ready for a dramatic change..
:: Video chat with James...It was good to see him
:: Boys's drawing book filled with imagination - they draw all the time!
:: Eating lots of yummy Korean food:)
:: Boys and I came down to my sister's place -having a good time! but I forgot to bring my camera USB cord so I cannot download pictures until I go back to my parents.
:: I need more beauty sleep....LO
:: Went shopping all by myself! - even though I am not a big shopper,
oh how I need that therapy just being alone:) haha
:: Enjoying family time together..
:: Thank you note from my father-in-law for the album I made with pictures from
our visit -It's my pleasure!
:: Feeling grateful for my dear husband + silly boys -
knowing my life is good and blessed.




1 comment:
Sounds like you have been reading Ann Voskamp? I'm grateful for YOU, my friend!
Post a Comment