Global Village opens every year from Nov to Feb when the weather is nice. Every year, delegates from more than 30 countries and regions come together in this vast venue southeast of downtown for the largest cultural festival in the emirate. Each country hosts a pavilion that's full of local handicrafts and stalls offering traditional foodstuffs. Folkloric and fireworks displays take place every night, and a huge amusement park is on-site.
:: Incense smoke..in UAE pavilion
I couldn't believe that so many local women were there...
:: another pretty sunset.....
:: these are Turkish lanterns..so beautiful and coloful..I LOVE these!
:: Arab doughnuts..basically doughnut holes with honey on top..! it was very popular!
I have learned that older women have to wear a face covering like these women are wearing...
SO MANY PEOPLE!


















1 comment:
That is so cool! Gosh you all are having such an amazing journey!!! Happy New Year!
Post a Comment