:: My computer died about two weeks ago..it gave me multiple warnings that I have a dangerously low memory but I ignored it over and over then boom! my computer would not start up. My hard drive is okay, it just need some free space so I am in the process of freeing the space..
:: The boys and I have been busy trying to catch up and doing lots of extra lessons so we can get it done before June 18th. I cannot believe the school will be over in a month. Looking forward to having a break!
:: The boys and I have been busy trying to catch up and doing lots of extra lessons so we can get it done before June 18th. I cannot believe the school will be over in a month. Looking forward to having a break!
:: Our family has been so blessed with our church Redeemer Church of Dubai. It is just amazing to see what God is doing here in the Muslim country and the rulers of UAE are gracious enough to embrace different religion. Especially, thankful that our church preaches gospel so clearly and sharing overflowing grace.
:: Thankful for some amazing women in the church and developing friendship.
It is getting so hot! 7:30 in the morning was 36C..and high in 42C...feels like hair dryer is blowing on my face..at least, there is breeze.
HJ out!
:: Thankful for some amazing women in the church and developing friendship.
It is getting so hot! 7:30 in the morning was 36C..and high in 42C...feels like hair dryer is blowing on my face..at least, there is breeze.
HJ out!
No comments:
Post a Comment