Yes, I am still here..just got back to Dubai two days ago, and I and the boys will be flying out to Korea for three weeks tomorrow! ! I know...I will be so confused with which time zone I am in..but I am thankful for this traveling opportunities.
We had a great time visiting with James's family, friends, and we got to do some road trips as well. I have SO MANY pictures to post but I just didn't have a chance..my Mac is still unconscious:(.
Here are some highlight of the trip...again, I have pictures for our trip to Germany as well..I will post them when I get a chance!
We had a great time visiting with James's family, friends, and we got to do some road trips as well. I have SO MANY pictures to post but I just didn't have a chance..my Mac is still unconscious:(.
Here are some highlight of the trip...again, I have pictures for our trip to Germany as well..I will post them when I get a chance!
German Railway DB....Beautiful Germany country side and the Bavarian Alps
:: Spending time with Family:)
:: Bennie Boy and his Toad:) Again!
:: Treehouse Project Phase 1:)
The Deck is finished but the rest will have to wait until next year! James did a great job!
Boys's joint Birthday Party at the Deep Creek Lake!
:: Had some awesome thunder storms..we wished for it and had it more than what we wished for:)
:: Just enjoying being outside on the green grass....
Boy's ultimate dream: 3 wheeler ride!
Saw some amazing clouds......
Enjoyed a peaceful time at the Lake...
Stay tuned for more:)








No comments:
Post a Comment