Finally! after over 2 weeks...
How in the world we have collected so much stuff! I thought that packing was crazy but unpacking was crazier! I have been unpacking couple of boxes almost everyday and there are still things laying around the house..it is always a challenge to re-arrange and re-organize things in a new place..I guess I am not motivated as much as I should be! at least kitchen and living room are done and it does feels more like home now even though we had to endure the loudness of the mosque....strangely, during the day, it doesn't really bother me much...only the first call around 5:00 (now sunrise time is different) is the most annoying one...I do feel like sleep walking some days...lol.
we decided to put the curtain all the way up to the ceiling and our old curtains fitted perfectly, saved us money. It is a old villa but has some neat features such as mounted high ceilings, nice light fixtures, nice marble floors..I do like our villa, but still I find myself -I wish that there weren't mosques around..
엄마 아빠
영어로 다 써서 답답했죠? 미안...
우리 거실 사진....이사 잘 했구요 아직 전화가 안나와서 기다리고 있어요...전화 안해도 걱정마세요..감기는 좀 나으셨어요? 겨울에 또 따듯한 두바이에 오셔서 푹 쉬다 가세요...
짐 정리하느라 쉴 새가 없네..제임스 사촌들이 이번주에 두바이로 놀러오거든....그냥 일주일만 있다가 갈거야...이사한 집도 괜찮은데 이슬람 사원이 가까이 있어서 매일 5번씩 스피커로 시끄럽게 기도해서 참 나빠....그래도 낮 동안은 괜찮은데 새벽 5시에 노래로 기도를 해서 피곤해 죽겠다...ㅎㅎㅎㅎ. 그래도 제임스 직장도 가깝고 애들 학교도 가까와서 이사했는데..잘 알아보고 할것 그랬어...이렇게 시끄러울줄 몰랐거든..집 정리되면 다른 사진도 올릴께...
엄마 아빠 아프지 말고 건강하세요 알았죠?
막내딸이...

No comments:
Post a Comment