It has been 3 months this villa became our home,
for a long time, we felt like we made a mistake to move here but
now it really feels like our home and we are started to enjoy being home more.
Main reason was loudness of mosques (5 of them) around us but amazingly we have gotten used to it..
at the same time, it still is very annoying especially the first call of prayers.
my kitchen, where everything happens! I know..tile all around! actually I really like it and
it is easy to clean! I also like a large window in the kitchen!
Dining room with food ordering windows:) - Mom's diner!
I always wanted to have a simple/neutral tone theme for our home
so again, here it is...
Our living room! lots of windows with lots of lights!
I like all the finishings/light fixtures and how rooms are connected nicely
with open floor plan:)
nice curved window...
this is a landing area ..and it connects dinning room/living room/entrance/kitchen/unstairs
it is a truly center of this house!







No comments:
Post a Comment