Sunday, August 17, 2014

Happy 11th birthday Caleb..케일럽 생일 11살

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

When I downloaded this picture I displayed the boy life size.

https://blogger.googleusercontent.com/img/b/R29vZ2xl/AVvXsEhNbSVHO4UdLryUM2Bl0u1zr5sUf-ets88bbqJOvECtMttPWsycc61pw33_YgAgTenq051gzUEaQpXT6NZVA3LrwFAbe1Kki3jT8SmIBHObAL8KKBQtoW-ql0acj18SOtXGIjhzvBGnRIQ/s0/20140818_125910.jpg

He is so darn cute and good looking I decided to display him life size in my bedroom in one of my large digital picture displays. The picture is so clear and sharp he literally appeared to be directly in front of me and I got a big kick out of that. I was standing there admiring him and was drawn close. Next thing I knew my lips touched his lips and I began kissing him. I was like OMG! The display is warm and silky smooth and the clarity so good it seemed like he came to life and I was really kissing him. I couldn't believe it! The experience was incredible. I stood there for the longest admiring his beauty and good looks and kissing him. He sent shivers up and down my spine and I felt very embarrassed. I was afraid he would say something LOL! I kept kissing him and finally got over being embarrassed. I am definitely going to enjoy having him life size in my room.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed