Things are coming along yet still a lot to be done before 16th. I took a nap with the boys today, which we all needed it. I put the boys for a nap around 3:45 (I know it is little late for an afternoon nap) but I did it anyway since they were so tired! and I fell asleep as well. I got up around 5:45 and I was disoriented and didn't know whether it was 5:45 a.m. or 5:45 p.m. :) ha!
Time is flying -this season of our life-we have been unbelievably busy all the time and again even more busier with this moving. I was complaining to James today that I just couldn't wait this time to pass....But God allowed me to take a moment to appreciate every moment I'm breathing..today, this time with moving, time with the boys even though it is a challenge, this moment I often take it for granted, will never come back..once time has past, it is gone. Life is short and time is really flying fast....and I need to use my time wisely and cherish every moment even though I'm in the middle of this moving and busy season of life.
1 comment:
Oh Hyun Joo, hang in there honey! I know the stresses you are feeling and the struggle to keep the peace and right perspective. I will be right there in that mix in just a month and a half! WOW! Now I'm starting to get a wee bit nervous! :) I pray for your season to be cherished as you live it day by day and for the "tough stuff" to disappear. :)
I added your blog as one that I am following so I can keep up with you better. Go to your dashboard and add me to yours so we can stay better connected, girl! :)
Merriest of Christmases to you, James and the boys! LOVE YOU!
Post a Comment