Saturday, December 20, 2008

Enough....

This was our 8th move in 10 years of marriage including in town move.  

Alabama to Savannah,
Savannah to Savannah,
Savannah to Texas
Texas to Korea
Korea to Korea
Korea to Lynchburg
Lynchburg to Lynchburg
Lynchburg to Korea

I think this is enough move for us.  Finally three days of long packing/loading is done.  I have been cleaning/picking things up at our house for couple of days.  We have moved out of our house, and have been staying with an older couple we knew when we first got to Lynchburg almost three and a half years ago. Unfortunately, in the midst of craziness, I got sick with cough and terrible headache(sinus) I couldn't really do much.  James has done excellent job for the move on top of the work he had to do for our property where he has been trying to finish up renovating.  I'm so thankful for James-He does really well under the pressure:).  I think, we all had enough at this point and cannot wait to just rest.   

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed