Hyun Joo, The pictures are great. I just got caught up on your adventures and the move. The house IS GORGEOUS! I don't remember seeing those types of neighborhoods when we were there! WOW! Such a perfect spot for your family to be sharing new memories.
It's great to get the info on your transition back to Korea. You all seem very happy there. And, seriously, is Ben really going to be 6? WOW!
1 comment:
Hyun Joo,
The pictures are great. I just got caught up on your adventures and the move. The house IS GORGEOUS! I don't remember seeing those types of neighborhoods when we were there! WOW! Such a perfect spot for your family to be sharing new memories.
It's great to get the info on your transition back to Korea. You all seem very happy there. And, seriously, is Ben really going to be 6? WOW!
Love you guys!!
Post a Comment