Monday, June 14, 2010

Happy 5th Birthday BEN!

5 years ago today, Ben was born in Korea ! Benny boy Happy Birthday! We love you so much!  Ben has been wanting to have a spider cake for a long time for his birthday and then the last minute, he wanted a volcano cake....So, plan B Volcano cake and dinosaur cup cakes, here we go!


As a birthday tradition, James made a cake night before..this year, we have downsized the cake a little bit! lol

The boys got up early in the morning and waiting......to see Ben's cake (We needed some prep time:)
Exciting moment!



Pure excitement..We love it!






James took Ben out for breakfast this morning! Thank you James for making Ben's birthday special! My handsome boys!




 

 

Ben wanted a transformer 'Star Scream' and he got it! you can see how excited he is!


As I put him to sleep tonight, I asked him if he had a great birthday...Ben said he had a great birthday and said

Ben: Mom, I wish tomorrow was my birthday again...

Ben, Happy Birthday.... Daddy and Mommy are so thankful for you...sleep tight buddy.  We will celebrate you everyday.

1 comment:

sethswifeforlife said...

Your family is just so adorable. I love your smiles & happiness! Would love to visit with you all!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed