Monday, June 21, 2010

Samsung Children's Museum








Last weekend, I took the boys to Seoul- Samsung Children's Museum by express bus.  There were full of fun activities and the boys had fun especially with building house with crane.

2 comments:

Ray, Jayme, Caeleb, Alaura & Hailey said...

We love that place! You should have told me you where going... we would have loved to gone with you! Looks like the boys have fun! We are trying to plan a zoo trip... Are you intrested?

Hyun Joo said...

Jayme, it was an unplanned last minute event! ha ha
James had an important phone call that day so I had to take the boys out in the late afternoon. Anyway, we just went to the Everland/zoo so we will pass this time but I would like to go somewhere with you all! Let's plan something!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed