Monday, August 23, 2010

First Day of homeschool


Well, I got the lessons done and I have survived...haha.  The lessons aren't that hard, it is just hard to have the boys sit and focus on the things we need to do.  I'm trying many different ways to have their attention!  Hopefully we can get the schedule going before my patience runs out...lol.   

1 comment:

sethswifeforlife said...

Boys & homeschooling.....I know how it goes! Keeping their attention will be your biggest challenge, but I promise you that you won't regret it! God will give you grace to survive! I have found some great online educational games and such to keep one busy while working with another. too. starfall.com and explodethecode online program. And a host of other resources too. I hope K-12 works for you guys too. Did you ever contact my friend here who has used it for quite a few years that is homeschooling?

Thinking of you while you are missing James, and hoping you guys are all together as a family again soon!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed