Wednesday, August 25, 2010

Memories.....

Today, I took Caleb to the Education Center on post to do some school work.   Last couple days have been really hard and we couldn't get anything done.  Thankfully, I have learned that I can have my own schedule set up and manage our own school time so, if I get behind, I can catch up over the weekend or later as long as I don't get too behind.   Anyway, it has been raining and the boys needed some change.

While Caleb was taking a break, I told him that this place is where Mommy and Daddy met 12 years ago....

James and I met at the Education center computer lab on post in 1998.   We both were taking some classes then and we used to meet at the classroom/computer lab all the time to see each other study, 12 years later, I was there with 7 years old son - wow time has been flown by....   After school work, I took Caleb to the Burger King where James and I used to go a lot while we were dating (we were cheap hahaha).  It brought me many good memories...Camp Humphreys where we have been stationed is part of our history - Beginning of our journey together...

1 comment:

sethswifeforlife said...

Awww, I remember hearing all about how you two first met in that lab!!! Wow, hard to believe that was 12 years ago. And that Seth & I celebrate 12 yrs. anniversary this coming October. Doesn't it seem like yesterday we were all just getting married? My oldest just turned 11! Wow, time flies!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed