My Mother-in-law who is an amazing baker, gave me this peanut butter egg recipe, I made some the other day and let them sit for couple of days to made them crusty (Mom, it never did because it was hot)but didn't have time to do the chocolate covering since we were busy taking John around the town (Pictures later). This morning after breakfast, John who is also a good baker and candy maker helped the boys cover the chocolate. It tasted like Reese's peanut butter cup, but just BETTER!
First I thought that 4 cups of confectioner's sugar was way too much but I realized that it was the agent to hold the shapes..but it turned out to be just perfect!
:: Mom, It was hard to make it into an egg shape though! ha
Yes, this is the way to do it!!!!
John melted chocolate just perfect for covering!
:: John, you are awesome! can you just stay with us???
James made some Coconut eggs:)
Yummy Yummy!!!











No comments:
Post a Comment