Tuesday, September 4, 2007

Caleb's first day at school



Caleb was so excited to go to school this morning. He got up early and put his favorite jean on and said that he is ready go...so I packed his snack bag and took him to his classroom, as soon as we got there, he said "bye bye mommy, I love you" with smile on his face..:)

separation anxiety? no way!!! Oh boy...what a moment!. My boy is not a little baby any more... I'm the one who is going to have a separation anxiety.. hahahaha.. on the way to home Ben said "Hyong ah (Brother in Korean) is gone"..I bet he missed his brother!


He said he had a great time at school and he wants to go to school again tomorrow. And he went to sleep saying tonight that "I need to go to sleep because I have to go to school tomorrow" :)

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed