
Fall is here!...I see some colors on the trees...cool breeze in the morning and evening, fall flowers, and seasonal cold. We had have some sickness in our household as well...Ben was sick with cold and is still recovering from it, and James got sick with Tonsilius.
After taking care of them for a week, I feel like I'm about to get sick but you know? moms don't have time to get sick:).


Caleb is enjoying his school so much...he knows all of his classmates' name:), loves to paint...he is looking forward to going to school everyday!. What have I been doing while Caleb is in school? Ben can tell you about that;
The other day, I dropped Caleb to his school and I thought that I would stop by James' hangar (it's on the way home) so I asked:Mommy: "Ben, do you want to go see Daddy?"
Ben: No, Mommy! shappin~" haha.
1 comment:
Hey Hyun Joo!
Thanks so much for the link...CJ and I loved looking at your page and seeing how much the boys have grown. It's hard to believe that big boy is Caleb! Ben is growing fast too! It seems like the time is just flying away from us!
Hope you guys are having a great fall! Take care!
love
laura
Post a Comment