To make a long story short, the day before we left Korea, Caleb was lost near the bus terminal and I couldn't find him anywhere....I was in a total panic!!!!I was literally running all over the place and looking for him... I ended up calling the police and they looked for him for couple of hours. Thank God for protecting him, someone found Caleb on the street and took him to the police station and he was in no harm and returned home safely.
IT WAS A TERRIBLE experience especially we were supposed to leave the country the next day...
I'm not going to go in any details but I think that Caleb learned the hard lesson on that day to obey his mother. lol.
1 comment:
I'm glad you said "found" to this title. I was anxious reading this. :(
On the bright side, I, to this day, remember when I did not listen to my mom. We were on vacation. I had found a new friend to play with and did not get home when my mom wanted me to. I was having too much fun and I knew I was safe. Well, my mom didn't. I came home to the police. Needless to say, that entire evening has not been forgotten. Parents really do know best. I'm glad he is okay!
Post a Comment