The flight over to Dubai was very nice and uneventful. It was twelve and a half hours to Doha, Qatar (we flew Qatar Airways), then an hour flight to Dubai. The boys did a great on the airplane:) what can I say? we were able to fly a business class (courtesy of James's company) and it was very nice!.
At the Washington Dulles airport
Flying Business class.....
Happy reunion.......
We made to Dubai just right time of the year. From October to March are the months we can enjoy the nice weather and the outside activities here is UAE.
James is off this week for Eid (UAE Holiday) so we have been driving, checking out the shops, grocery stores, shopping malls near our house so I can do things my own next week. I am very happy that everything is very accessible within 20 minutes from where we live, I really don't have to drive into the city.
And we have done some furniture shopping for the last couple of days..basically we don't have any furnitures in the house...lol. We are just trying to set things up for the house soon so we can settle and have our daily routine.
Jet lag hasn't been too bad. The boys have been sleep though the night since we got here.
It is just good to be home again with James and the boys...together as family!
Eating Cold Stone creamery ice cream at the Mirdif shopping centre -
reminds me of San Antonio River walk...
1 comment:
That is AWESOME! I can not wait to hear about all your adventures!!!
Post a Comment