It is almost time to leave Korea. I don't know how many times I left Korea leaving my family behind before...but still it is not easy.
Thanks to my Mom who always took care of us with delicious food, and love. Thank you for loving my boys the way you always love me.
Thanks to my Sis who allowed the boys to feel at home for almost three months (I'm sorry for all the damages they caused in your apartment, send me the bill..lol).
Thanks to my Dad, spoiling the boys rotten.
Thanks to my brother-in-law for unlimited snack money:).
Thanks to my nephew and nieces for dealing all the activities and noises in the house and being patient with the boys getting into their things.:)
Saying 'thank you' is just not enough for everything they have done for me and my boys. I love you all and I'll miss you so much!.
No comments:
Post a Comment