We had rain 7 out of 10 days we have been in Korea on and off. Actually some torrential downpour has caused flood and mudslides, killed many people. It makes the weather really humid and uncomfortable, of course, the boys are cooped up in the house..imagine that!
Yesterday, I took to boys to the children's museum in Seoul..and it rained again! We have been there before and there were not many kids and they had so much fun...but I didn't realize that all the kids are out of school now...it was a mad house! we got there around 12:00 but we had to wait until 2:00 to get in. We left around 3:30..there were too many kids (and parents!). I didn't take my camera so no pictures!
Caleb had a fever couple days ago but he got over it quickly, now Ben is having a high fever since yesterday...I guess he got exposed to a Korean germ:)..I might have to take him to a doctor if he is not better by tomorrow.
Yesterday at the children's museum, I bought some awesome 3D puzzle for the boys to play. It is really easy to assemble and the boys really like them ...I want to buy some more and take them with us! there are all kind of model buildings, cars, airplanes..
Yesterday, I took to boys to the children's museum in Seoul..and it rained again! We have been there before and there were not many kids and they had so much fun...but I didn't realize that all the kids are out of school now...it was a mad house! we got there around 12:00 but we had to wait until 2:00 to get in. We left around 3:30..there were too many kids (and parents!). I didn't take my camera so no pictures!
Caleb had a fever couple days ago but he got over it quickly, now Ben is having a high fever since yesterday...I guess he got exposed to a Korean germ:)..I might have to take him to a doctor if he is not better by tomorrow.
Yesterday at the children's museum, I bought some awesome 3D puzzle for the boys to play. It is really easy to assemble and the boys really like them ...I want to buy some more and take them with us! there are all kind of model buildings, cars, airplanes..
:: Ben built F-4 Phantom
::Sydney Harbor Bridge








1 comment:
Fun! My boys would love these, too. Something cool to build...
Post a Comment