Very cute wooden tree, by the way...I couldn't read the whole recipe???or is it a secret? yum! I will trade my Grandma's homemade caramels recipe for your rocca one???
La vale,Of course, we can share with you even though it is a secret:) LOL. I'll e-mail it to you!I got that wooden tree/rein deer set at the Ace Hardware store clearance section(little bells were missing on the tree)but it was cute enough to buy!
Post a Comment
2 comments:
Very cute wooden tree, by the way...
I couldn't read the whole recipe???
or is it a secret? yum! I will trade my Grandma's homemade caramels recipe for your rocca one???
La vale,
Of course, we can share with you even though it is a secret:) LOL. I'll e-mail it to you!
I got that wooden tree/rein deer set at the Ace Hardware store clearance section(little bells were missing on the tree)but it was cute enough to buy!
Post a Comment