Wednesday, April 20, 2011

3500............

number of pictures I took in Seychelles......seriously! 

I have downloaded them and sorted out so I can post some of the pictures........going through all the pictures brought me back lots of good memories.....Pictures just cannot justify beautiful sceneries/colors of Seychelles......We talked about how much we miss Seychelles already....such a simple life we enjoyed very much!....we will definitely go back someday...

:: Anse Forbans, Mahe Island
:: Giant Tortoise
:: Port Launay Marine Park, Mahe Island
St. Pierre Island, Praslin
Anse Source de Argent, La Digue
Sunset at the Port Launay Marine Park, Mahe
Boat Jetty- VIctoria, Mahe
Anse Forbans, Mahe
Vallee De Mai Nature Reserve, Praslin
:: Glass bottom boat - St. Anne Marine Park, near Cerf Island

Rainy day snorkeling at St. Anne Marine Park near Cerf Island
Sunset near La Digue
Cerf Island

Marine boy:)
 :: Tail cut off Skink - St.Pierre Island

More to come later........

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed