While ago, Ben scratched 5-6 trees in a row around our street with plastic toy ax..so James and I were talking to him that we shouldn't damage trees by cutting, scratching..etc.
Caleb: But I saw your names on the tree in Nan and Pappy's house..Ben and I saw it!
Ben: Yes, we saw it! J loves HJ
James and I, we looked at each other and we couldn't help but laughing...we just all laughed together. But we all agreed that cutting tree is still not OK.
Right..I totally forgot about the carving we made on the tree back when we were still dating in summer 1998.. I was brave enough to come to the States and stay with his Mom and Dad for over two months while James was going through the flight school(before we were even engaged)...haha..wow it seems so long ago..but it was kind of good that many years later, our boys discovered it and reminded us - our crime :)
I should take picture of our tree carving when we go visit next time and frame it!
Caleb: But I saw your names on the tree in Nan and Pappy's house..Ben and I saw it!
Ben: Yes, we saw it! J loves HJ
James and I, we looked at each other and we couldn't help but laughing...we just all laughed together. But we all agreed that cutting tree is still not OK.
Right..I totally forgot about the carving we made on the tree back when we were still dating in summer 1998.. I was brave enough to come to the States and stay with his Mom and Dad for over two months while James was going through the flight school(before we were even engaged)...haha..wow it seems so long ago..but it was kind of good that many years later, our boys discovered it and reminded us - our crime :)
I should take picture of our tree carving when we go visit next time and frame it!
1 comment:
Thats hilarious! Kids love calling their parents out.. ask me and hank and sally. we love it.
Post a Comment