Sunday, February 12, 2012

Korean Food Bazaar and afternoon at the park (한국 교회 음식장터)

There was a Korean church food bazaar at the Safa park (It is like the Central Park in Dubai) on Saturday afternoon, so off we went!  It was really nice to see the green grass/tree (pretty much all I see are sand dunes and sandy color villas around here) and to eat some yummy Korean foods and snacks, and to enjoy a beautiful weather in the park.  

We met up with a friend of mine (Korean, I met in church) and her daughter(Jiwoo) and had such a fun afternoon running, playing, talking, eating, playing game and enjoyed being outside and the gorgeous weather.  

I hope this cool weather would stay year around, but the heat will rise up soon and it would be uncomfortable to enjoy outside so, definitely we want to come back more often to the park.  


Caleb and I eating 떡볶이 spicy rice cake 

::there were some local women as well..curiosity?..
:: James is ready for a nap!

Safa park is located in the middle of the city and the biggest park among other parks in UAE.  I was really impressed how clean it was and well kept. 
(It was amazing to see that they made this park in the city built on the sand cannot imagine how much water they have to use to maintain this green grass over a huge park like this)
::As you know, we don't have any grass in our house..so the boys were just rolling all over on this beautiful green carpet!


:: Ji Woo and the boys..
:: Again, playing with shadows and camera!  on the way out:) lol

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed