Monday, February 13, 2012

Happy Love Day.....

 Reflecting our love for each other and love of Christ today.....
Instead of giving the boys candies and chocolates, we made cup cakes together today.


The boys decorated their own cup cakes..as you can see, 
Ben made triple layered mixed icing and extra topping cup cakes...:)

Caleb made strawberry icing cup cakes with moderate toppings..SEE the DIFFERENCE?

My Love boys.......



Cup cakes I made..chocolate icing with coconut..yummy!



I have been reading a blog http://www.domestickingdom.com, our church pastor's wife and other women are main authors. 

I read this today's post and made me ponder.....

"I quietly rejoiced that my relationship with my husband is not based on cheesy gifts that can be bought with mere cash. Rather, it is built on our relationship with God, which is the ultimate gift purchased with the very blood of Christ! Our deepest need – as individuals and as husband and wife – has already been met! Praise God!"

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed