January was short for some reason, I feel like it just came and gone!
School Time!
It is interesting that Caleb loves his language art/spelling, Ben loves math.
Chilly weather is gone as well and the boys have been playing in the sand and having so much fun. What a great playground for them! ..I am glad that boys are enjoying their boyhood with biggest sand box by experimenting, creating, learning.
Of course, with endless fighting, arguing over little things, chasing and crying but at the same time, learning to deal with conflict, learning to yield to each other, learning to ask forgiveness and learning to give forgiveness, learning to be responsible and resourceful. All is happening in our backyard full of sand between the two boys. Precious time.
Caleb's invention -Sand leveler ? LOL He is good with hammer and nails! just like his Daddy!






1 comment:
Everytime I read a blog post about your boys and see them, I KNOW that mine would love hanging out with yours! They do such similar things/similar interests. Looks like they have just as much fun as they do fighting.....all makes them stronger and prepared for life! We think of you often!
Post a Comment