Sunday, February 8, 2009

Our House...

4 Bedrooms, 3 bath.  Tomorrow is our moving day! 

Front of the house
 
Living Room - I love all the windows and the marble floor!
Up stairs loft area
Kitchen - I love the RED!

We went to the house again today for final check up and everything is good to go! and we can see beautiful sunset from our living room.
 
I love our new home and we cannot wait to move in!  

4 comments:

Susan said...

Love it!! And so rare to find a single house like this rather than apartment style living. Did you guys buy it or are you renting?

Hyun Joo said...

Susan, unfortunately (hahaha)renting...Yes, we love our house..any advice for the decorating? I would like to add some colors. Have fun decorating your house in UAE as well!

Kelli said...

of how fun! It's beautiful, we are so happy for you all :)

The Phillips Place said...

very nice!!! housing has come a long way since 2004! i'm so glad that you guys are finally able to start moving in!

i love the red in the kitchen too-- so cheerful and bright!

can't wait for more pictures- cj is enjoying them as well :).

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed