Thursday, February 26, 2009

Getting around.....no pictures...

I joined a play group on post for the boys, the group actually has play group, story time, field trips, and other programs we can go to.  This will give me an opportunity to meet other moms and for kids to make new friends.   

We went to a park near our house today.  It has several exercise equipments for adults, walking path with lots of pebbles, stones, wooded steps for foot massage (to stimulate the pressure point on our foot) -we are supposed to walk without shoes on), basketball court, bike path and playground..it was perfect for the boys and me:)  

There is open street market being held in every 5 days in the village.  I can get fresh vegetables and fruits in every five days, I love it and the boys enjoys walking around the market. We have been eating lots of delicious strawberries (Korean strawberries are huge and so sweet)! and seasonal fruits.   

And I don't any pictures to go with this...I haven't been taken any lately but I'll put some pictures next week! 
 
We still have unpacked boxes here and there but we are settling nicely into our life in Korea.  

1 comment:

The Phillips Place said...

Oh how I miss those strawberries! And nectarines-- I'm surprised Madison wasn't orange when she was born because of all the nectarines I ate when I was pregnant!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed