Saturday, February 28, 2009

Lazy Saturday afternoon!

Our wonderful neighbor took the boys out with their kids today.  Yes, we had couple hours without the kids! We don't even know when was the last time we were alone..not that we don't want to be with them..but you know, we parents need some break!:)

We talked about going to downtown city area for a coffee, or shopping, but we ended up going for grocery shopping on post(commissary) -something we needed to do...well, we both were really tired and didn't really want to do anything:)  Instead, we treated ourselves Starbucks coffee on post (did I tell you that we have Starbucks here?) and came home with bags full of grocery.  I guess we are getting old! haha..


(Korean letter on the cup:)

On the way home, I bought some herbs for my kitchen window.  Lavender, rosemary, and herb rose, and they are wonderful!


The other day, our landlady brought me some freesia and it totally has brighten up my house! I feel like Spring is just around the corner! 
 

1 comment:

The Phillips Place said...

Haha! This is what sometimes happens to CJ and I when we have date nights too... we are all getting old I guess! :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed