Monday, February 2, 2009

Moving forward!

We just came back to hotel from my parents' house after dinner.   My parents have been so wonderful to us and helped us in so many ways..I cannot say thank you enough  엄마, 아빠.(Mom & Dad). 

We have found a house and will move in next Monday (Feb 9th). We cannot wait! It's been really hard on the boys staying in the hotel for a month.  Caleb is very excited to have his bike back:) I'm not sure whether to post pictures or not! haha.  Well, I will just wait!

2 comments:

La Vel said...

Very Good! Congratulations.
Looking forward to seeing it and hearing the God Logic behind it all someday. :) <>< Be well
LaVel

Susan said...

Sorry the other house didn't work out. The same thing happened to us in Abu Dhabi. Shook the man's hand and thought we had a deal. The next day we get a call that they wanted 20,000 more and we had to say no. But in the end we found an incredible home on the water and it's 110% better than the other house. I hope that will be the case for you guys with your new home!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed