Wednesday, February 18, 2009

James's big day (revised)


Today was the big day for James.  He flew Apache Longbow again since he left the Army July, 2005.   He wears blue uniform as a civilian instructor pilot.

I cannot wait to hear all about it! 

James had a good first flight...Well, it would better to hear from James about his first flight but I'm not sure if I can convince him to write something on here.  I'll give it a try:)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

James and HyunJoo,

You have such a nice blog spot. The pictures are phenomenal, and they bring back great Korean memories.

I like your house very much. It appears it is near Camp Humphreys in the rice lands. I recognize the hazy air and flat land. I would love to take JoEllen out there for a visit some day...maybe when the nest empties. I could make some pancakes for your sweet mother again ;-)

Congrats on your new job as instructor pilot (I think that is what you are doing).

Just had to touch "base". Hope all is well over there.

Blessings,

JJ

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed